Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas time in Bluefield!


I love it when it snows in Bluefield! It is so beautiful! The snow kept falling for several hours and I don't know how much we got, but it sure was a lot! And it was the good kind too! :)


This is the "pizza-oven" kiln, hehe, I call it that because it looks like a pizza oven! :) It takes a lot of pots to fill this bad boy up!
Professor Walter Shroyer and I worked together on some firings.


After filling up the big "pizza-oven" on Saturday we came back on Sunday, after Church, to do a raku firing! The little pots are so small! Oh dear! I'm always afraid of them breaking...:/


After we fire them in the lil'raku oven we put them in trash-cans filled with sawdust and paper to burn over night.


Oh, and this is inside of the lil'guy! Hehe!!! :)

Well that's it for now! I'll show you all more in the morning when I get up! Time for bed!

Sleep, sleep, I got to go to sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment